The Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources (DCENR) has launched an Online Trading Voucher Programme and has teamed up with the Local Enterprise Offices to deliver this to Irish business.
What the vouchers can be used for
– IT consultation;
– Website design
– Ecommerce Web Design
– Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website;
– Implementing Online payments or booking systems;
– Purchase of Internet related software;
– Purchase of online advertising;
– Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages);
– Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social media marketing;
– Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy;
– Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an on-line trading activity.
Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% of eligible expenditure (Inclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser;
Download your application form here Digital Voucher Application